We envision a sustainable society where every person irrespective of age, gender and group has access to basic services and is free to exercise social and human rights.
HDO works with underprivileged women, youth and children for raising their living standard, economic and political empowerment through social mobilization, partnership building and policy changes.
- Registered with Social Welfare Department Peshawar under the Social Welfare Ordinance 1961
- Enrolled with the Ministry of Minorities, Culture, Sports, Tourism and Youth Affairs Govt. of Pakistan Islamabad
- Recognition with Social Welfare, Women Empowerment, Zakat & Usher Department, FATA Secretariat
- The Commissioner of Income Tax Peshawar under Section 2(36) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001, read with Rules 211 & 212 of the Income Tax Rules 2002
- Taxpayer Registration Certificate NTN: 4114034-6
- Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) Islamabad